- If the result returned is partly ploted or not ploted, there are
several potential reasons:
- Something is wrong with the database or the backend.
- There is a typo in your input (it's case sensitive). Please make sure your input
value can be found in Blackboard's course eval module.
- The instructor didn't teach that course in the past five
years. In this case, the result will be partly ploted.
- How to interpret some of these labels?
- intellectually simulating: "Darn my IQ gets
- homework fairness: CSC165's score is 0 regarding
- respondent percentage: If it is high, then this prof
must be "impressive".
- The database only contains UTSG+UTM undergraduates' evaluation
data (excluding engineering), from 2012 fall to 2018 winter.
- Tricky way to use the system: If you only want to compare one
professor with the entire department's profs, type the first three letter of
that department (e.g., CSC) in the courseID field.
- Please don't hack the server for fun.
- If you want some other analysis, feel free to open an issue on